Wow, Thursday already! Here are my Thankfuls...
1. My family. They are my life force, keeping me going!
2. Boy Scouts. I am so happy what it brings to each of my children! For Hammer, it brings an opportunity to step out of comfort zone, and to socialize! For Fuzzy, it helps him to learn and hone his leadership skills. For Pumpkin, it is giving her the educational opportunities that she craved.
3. Coffee. Thank the stars that Green Mountain finally got our K-cups to us! Yay! (I am drinking a lovely cup of Hazelnut right now... ahhhhh yum!)
5. And, for all the great people I have met in online (including the two above), your support and friendship has meant so much, especially this crazy year!
Traci, over at My life as a transplanted Yankee, put up a list of Thirteen today also. Hers was about homeschooling... I don't have 13 reasons... so...
I am going to list Thirteen Catalogs that I love to get in the mail! This is the season where you are bombarded with them for holiday shopping.
1. Land's End (great classic styles and quality)
2. ABC Catalog (fun and inexpensive!)
3. Hammacher Schlemmer (love the gadgety stuff!)
4. Herrington (well tested and good quality)
5. Sharper Image (more gadgets!)
6. Home Improvements (interesting householdy things)
7. Home Decorators (I just sigh at everything I want, lol)
8. Solutions (all kinds of cool cleaning things & gadgets)
9. Wireless (great nostalgic tv items & fun things)
10. Lillian Vernon (who doesn't like to browse that catalog?)
11. Frontgate (lots of expensive stuff I can't afford. Ever)
12. Harry & David (food stuff, yummy)
13. Computer Gear (great science, gaming, and geeky stuff!)
Okay... that was fun!
I am feeling a bit better... (shhhh, don't tell anyone or say it too loud... I don't want the Lupus or RA to hear... lol)
I hope you are all having a great Thankful day!
This pic below... could be my KIDS! LOL (they don't let me play; I kill them.)