I decided after I saw this as a suggestion to keep your blog from getting boring (gasp!), not that mine would ever be, I would give it a try! lol
So, I am going to list things about myself that you cannot find anywhere previously mentioned in my blog!
I hope I get lots of comments... this should be fun!
10. I got pregnant on my honeymoon. Using birth control. Okay, obviously, not very well, but it was in use.
9. My first car was a 1970 Cutlass Supreme Coupe. It was gold and gorgeous and it was smokin' fast!
8. My middle name is Ann and my parents initials and mine all matched until I was married! D-A-L. I know, very corny, blame my mom.
7. Officially, I am an only child. My best friend became my "adopted" sister when I was 17 and she was 19!
6. I could have been in Mensa, I passed the test, couldn't afford the NYC dues.
5. My favorite meal is filet mignon, butterflied & well-done, from Ruth Chris Steakhouse, with a lobster tail and drawn butter and bernaise sauce for the steak. I also love their au gratin potatoes as the side dish. YUM.
4. Rather than drink beer or wine, I love an exceedingly cold Belvidere Vodka Martini, very dry, very cold, shaken and with lime, no olive, no onion. If pressed, I will drink vodka straight if it is icy cold and a superior vodka. No one ever believes this until they see me drink it... lol. Unfortunately, due to RA meds, I rarely drink anymore. And before RA it was only twice a month maybe! lol
3. I am an empath. (those who believe will understand those who don't, won't)
2. Most unusual "whoopee" place would have been with hubby on a pool table in a closed bar(pre-marriage, but with my hubby!).
1. I love all kinds of music. The CD's in my 6 CD disc changer right now are BonJovi CrossRoads, Mozart, Randy Travis Forever & Ever, Led Zeppelin Houses of the Holy, Evanescence and James Taylor. (in the visor I have Def Leppard, Cher, Springsteen, U2 and Madonna)
Now, you know some fun and funky things about me! Link me to your journals and let's see YOU do the same!!!! YAY!