Thursday, August 4, 2005

Humor Test

the Wit
(65% dark, 30% spontaneous, 33% vulgar) your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK



You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais


OKCupid! The 3 Variable Funny Test

Thanks Paul...this was fun!  And I think it does describe me!! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wonder a lot how i am gonna take care of my kids when a lot of days i feel like crawling in a hole and hiding myself.  i have to think that one day my children will understand everything that i do and the affect that it has on me.  and as far as feeling inadequate, i know that too.  i depend on my parents so much that i feel so horrible sometimes cuz i think, i should be doing this stuff for them not them doing for me.  they are 65 and 67 and i am 33 and they should not be taking care of me and helping me as much as they do. but thats the way it is and thats the way it will have to be.  i didnt ask for my illness and i didnt do anything to get sick, and i am sure the same is true for you. those who are close to you and who love you will understand that, maybe not today but someday.
cheri