I probably won't be on until late tomorrow, we have a busy morning and day ahead, so here is a meme to keep you busy!
I am going to do the 8 Random Things About Me meme again!
1. My childhood dog was named Pepper, and her mom was named Salty. I always thought that the name thing was pretty clever on my parents part. We got her when I was 6 months old, so I was not involved in the name choosing.
2. I once changed clothes in the passenger seat of a car while on the NJ Parkway en route to the shore.
3. Although I have fished, I have never baited my hook with a worm. Yes, I know, very girlyish of me. <shrug> It isn't because I don't like the worms, it is because I don't want to inflict the hurt on the worm.
4. I used to love doing what we called 'chinese firedrills' at red lights. At the red light, everyone jumps out of the car, runs around the car yelling and waving your arms, and then jumps back in the car. Silly, I know, it was high school aged thing. The looks on the faces of the cars behind you made it worthwhile!
5. I have never seen 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' in a theatre. Sad really, I know.
6. I never changed a diaper before my own child's. (but never thought twice about doing that)
7. Although I never wear a traditional perfume anymore, my favorites are Shalimar and Chanel No. 5. I stick with a very light coconut or vanilla body spray now.
8. I loved gymnastics and could do a cartwheel on the balance beam and tumblesaults, forward and back. I could also do cartwheels, roundoffs, front handsprings, walkovers, splits, etc.
Okie dokie... that is it for me! You are on your own! Go have some 4th of July fun!
I will fill you all in tomorrow on the parade and the day at the movies!