Our tivo receiver broke!
After living with the ability to pause tv, and to never watch a commercial, it is really hard to go back to normal!
Pumpkin cannot remember NOT having tivo. The poor baby. @@ She was like, 'What do you mean you can't pause it for me to pee?', all with the hands on the hips and attitude. Pfft.
How did we ever survive our own childhoods in the 70's or earlier folks? I just don't know! LOL
Hubby is reading in my favorite chair, because the light is good there, so I am here blogging, with a cup of fresh brewed Hazelnut decaf, in my Carpe Diem mug.
I found a meme for us!
Random 4's for the 4th Day of the (work) Week - Thursday. A meme.
4 things that scare you:
1. Something bad happening to my kids
3. That JK Rowling might kill Harry in Book 7 (that would suck)
4. Bad toupees or a comeover (I mean really, please, just go bald. Do us all a favor, and deal with it.)
4 things that make you laugh:
1. Ass-alanche (read: my kids)
2. Funny cat pictures with captions
3. My pets
4. When Hubby says 'You're not the boss of me.' BWAH HA HA HA
4 things you love:
4. That little phlegmy tickle in your throat when you have a cold
4 things you don't understand: (good thing this is limited to 4... I could go on forever! lol)
1. Why the prime numbers seem to be in a pattern but no one can figure it out yet
2. The Golden Ratio, it must have some meaning, some purpose, it can't just be completely coincidental, can it?
3. Quantum Physics
4. The Sopranos ending (I 'get it', I just don't understand WHY David Chase!)
4 things on your desk: (I am actually at the laptop in the kitchen...)
2. A box of leftover Dunkin' Donuts
3. The cordless phone
4. This laptop and Hubby's work at home laptop
Right now I am (list 4):
1. ... a little annoyed at Hubby for not getting out of my chair
2. ... annoyed that the nice steaming hot cup of decaf didn't break up that annoying phlegm in the back of my throat
3. ... occasionally coughing, sneezing or blowing my nose
4. ... typing this entry for all of you!
Top 4 things you say when annoyed:
2. (insert name of child), knock it off!
3. What part of 'no' didn't you understand, the 'n' or the 'o'?
4. Not now, the kids! DUH! (while slapping hands off of body parts...)
4 people you want to do this meme:
4. and, yeah, You.
That was fun! I hope 'you' will copy and paste it into your journal to play along, let me know if you do!