Pumpkin has left me alone to watch a movie across the street with Vi.
That has enabled me to have some alone time, and to catch up on journals!!!
I have spoken to Fuzzy twice so far, and he still sounds sad. I think tomorrow will be better, he will be so busy.
Last night Fuzzy said that when he gets another hamster, he will name it Thunder, so when it crosses over someday Lightning will find him, and they will play together. Very sweet!
Fuzzy also said that he was glad that Lightning had the adventure that he had back in November, thanks to Booga.
Here is a link to that entry: My Hamster Dilemma
I feel so bad for Hubby. 92 degrees today during the set up, it is after 9pm, dark and still 85 degrees, and they will have thunderstorms coming through. Sleeping in tents, no a/c. I can only hope that the storms cool it down!
I thought a quick meme would be fun:
10 Things in my Pocketbook
1. Purell. It's a dirty world.
2. Tide to go Stain stick. It's a dirty and messy world. :-)
3. Free shampoo and conditioner packets from my hair dresser! I love freebies!
4. Chapstick. Spearmint! I hate dry lips.
5. A Smashbox Lipstick. I can't tell you the color because the words have worn off the bottom!
6. An emory board. I hate nail snags.
7. Hammer's ear plugs.
8. A pill case that looks like a big capsule, with spare pain meds, just in case.
9. A half empty pack of tissues. A must.
10. Multiple pony tail holders, that I no longer need thanks to my cute short do!
Okay... your turn! Guys... do 10 things in your car glove box or center console instead!
I also left out the obvious, license, money, cell, and the various receipts we all collect! LOL
ps... I think I traded mine for a McD's quarter pounder with cheese when I was preggers. I don't think it counts then... lol