It has been a nice quiet day... which is good, because my cold has suddenly flared up worse. Ick. Boogers. 'Nuff said...
First, I want to tell you to visit a new blog! Sugar, whom many of you know already from, A LITTLE BIT OF SUGAR, PLEASE..., has started a new graphics blog!
So, if you want some great tags, go check her out at Sugar Shack Keepsakes , whoops... sorry this is just a SNAG journal... if you like it... snag it for yourself! Sorry, if you were confused by what I wrote first!!!! Yikes!!!
And now, on to my Thankful Things, thanks to Gretchen, at Living in Savannah 2.
1. My country. Yes, there are certainly things that are just not right with it, but there could be so much more wrong. I am glad that I am here.
2. My kids. Oh boy, they are so funny!
While watching Mythbusters last night, their stunt dummy was put on the side of a mountain, an avalanche was triggered, and then he was examined for damage, which would be similar to that on a human in the same disaster. One of the hosts made a comments that Buster received quite a lot of 'snow up the butt', basically a snow enema, on his slide down.
This prompted Pumpkin Muffin to exclaim, 'Oops, an 'ass-alanche'!! We all cracked up hysterically!!! No, she isn't allowed to say the word 'ass', but she new that in this context, as a joke, at home, it would be funny, and dang it... it was!!!
3. My parents. Again, I cannot thank them enough for all their help, physically, emotionally, and econimically, at times! The dinner treat last night was great! Thanks again mom and dad!
4. The Kolmos Clan. I got to visit with this part of my extended family, the night before the 4th and during the parade. It was really nice to catch up with everyone, to see all the kids, and see how worried they all were about me.
I am fine guys! Thank you very much.
5. Fuzzy. Since school has ended, he has been proving himself to be a big help with me and things that need to be done around the house. Thank you, sweetie.
I also have to thank Russ for sending me to I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER? , and lolcats.com, because the pictures I see there each day, really make me laugh and smile! I mean, just LOOK at the size of that cat! And, it is laying flat on its back... it is just hysterical to me!
My dad is making sweet italian sausage, with peppers and onions, that we will eat on hero rolls, tonight for dinner. Yummy. The sausages are par cooking now, before they get grilled. MMMMmmmm it smells sooooo good.