Great idea, Maxine, because I am sick of this flooding crap!
Can't it just rain 'normally' anymore? Apparently not! Either torrential downpours from hell or drought. That's your choices lately! UGH!
So, yep, more water in the freakin' basement. Moving on now...
THANK YOU! You are all wonderful! Your comments build me up, give me strength, and help me smile!
Linda, over at Lost in my own thoughts, has done a meme that I haven't done yet! HA! She got me!
So here it is...
10 Things you did today...
1. Slept late, and I really needed it. Just the stress and the pain, and the sleepover (LOL) catching up with me.
2. Drank coffee... I am on cup #3 right now. Did you see the big news story about the study that shows for women, drinking 3 cups a day helps your memory! Wooohooo!
3. Freaked out while waking Hubby up for work that there was the sound of water rushing into the basement. The rushing sound was actually what the pump was putting into the slop sink... thankfully!
4. Made a breakfast Hot Pocket for myself.
5. Made Bagel Bites for the kids.
6. Took a shower.
7. Used the blow dryer to style my hair. (I count these separate as I have to use Spoons for each task see: The Spoon Theory)
8. Read my emails and caught up on journal entries.
9. Read an article that my mom brought home from work about the company that is buying her company.
10. Started this journal entry! Ta-da!
So there ya have it! Thanks Linda!
I haven't done much today, I know, but the day is young here!
Happy Hump Day to all, and I will try to be back later!