Friday, August 3, 2007

Over the Hills and Far Away

A meme, for you to remember me by... more sharing! LOL Friday Fill-In  (stolen from the web... lost the link)

1. Last weekend, I was thinking that I had better call the doctor on Monday!  And, I did!  Thank you for the reminders!


2. If the weather continues like this, I will resort to living in my tub filled with water and occasionally ice.


3. Will my daughter ever grow? (to be taller than she is now...)

4. Often, on a summer's night, I think how I would love to have a jacuzzi to sit in and admire the stars from it.


5. Right now, I could use a good strong vodka martini and a vicodin.  Yes, I know I would pass out, but then I wouldn't feel the pain.  lol


6. My favorite summertime meal is steak on the grill and grilled potato packets.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I enjoyed a great dinner with Hubby and the kids, tomorrow my plans include my cousin's barbecue, and Sunday, I want to sleep late and relax all day!
 
be well,
Dawn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK loved the meme.  However if you invited me over and the cats where on the toilet would I have to use the litter box?  :)

~Rosemary

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the weekend have a great time at the barbecure,looking forward to reading all about it.I think I'll take a leaf out of your book here myself Sunday Zzzzzzzzz.Haaaaa Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up today. Never got around to the Tuesday 12 and Now we got a Friday Fill In... I'll try to get them sorry wasn't on the day.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know I did all four Memes this week in one entry

http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/entries/2007/08/04/dawns-week-of-memes/1490

Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Good meme.  I'm getting backed up with memes!  But I love them so I will try!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you-surrounded by family and great eats!

Don't forget your meds, darlin'.


xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yummy.... steak on the grill!!!  Girl, you are making me drooooool!  LOL those cats in that graphic.... love the graphic at the end too.  Hope you stay cool.  I know it is so hot in August... we could use a bigger pool.  And some time off work to get in it.  I am so glad we put up this little pool for the kids though.  They have had a nice time in it this summer despite being grounded a lot for not cleaning their rooms.  LOL.  Hugs,
Lisa