Yup, I am on cup 3, maybe it's 4, and I just starting to feel perky!
Today is Thankful Thursday!
1. The safety of my family in the Minneapolis area. My uncle, my aunt, their kids, and my aunt's family (native Minnesotans), are all safe and well. I was really worried about them all night last night, especially after I watched the coverage of the bridge collapse. Very sad, very scary. My thoughts and prayers go out to those whose families were not as lucky as me.
2. Coffee. I have been really struggling lately, trying to manage my Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis issues. Coffee gets me where I need to be! Like yesterday, the zoo - thanks to a Dunkin' Donuts large iced coffee with a turbo shot!!!
3. Hubby. The big dope, I love him, his help, his goofiness, and the fact that he is still constantly chasing me around looking for 'nookie'. LOL
4. Friends. I am blessed with some great friends in town, and try to be a good friend right back to them. Just laughing and chit chatting while at the pool the other night, during the swim meet on Monday, and on Tuesday night in the water with friends, really made me happy!
5. Hammer. My helpful boy, who never complains as he helps with chores. Today, he is helping with the laundry, so I do not have to do any stairs. Fuzzy helped a bit too, but he can't stop his mouth. So, Hammer, hats off to you. I needed that today, and this week.
Tonight, I am having one, possibly two kids sleep over. I know. I am a glutton for punishment, but I just love having the kids friends here, and it is summer. It is what you do!
I made the kids frozen pizza, but now the kitchen is hot. Stupid of me... oh well, it will cool down again eventually.