Dang... they are back already... told you it would be shortlived!
Okies... they are off to watch one of many movie rentals this summer! LOL
It is Thankful Thursday.
Here is my list:
1. Indigo. Today, Indigo, of Raven's Lament, sent me the wonderful coffee tag above! This is not the first time Indigo has been so thoughtful, and probably won't be the last! Thank you, again. J-Land has given me many friends, and for that I am very happy.
2. Plaquenil/Medicine. I am happy that my rheumatologist had another medicine in her arsenal to try against my disease. It could always be worse.
3. Hubby. Thanks for going out and getting me ice cream the other night, even though you were tired and didn't really want to go out.
4. Kids. Thanks for being silly and making me laugh. I doubt any of us will ever forget when Fuzzy thought Gumby's name was Onion.
5. Kathy. I am so happy that tomorrow we will be getting together, one way or another. lol And, you always seem to know when I need to talk serious, and when I need to just laugh and be silly. Thank you.
6. Leigh. It is always nice to find new friends in J-Land. After reading my journal and exchanging a few emails, Leigh has started her own! Please go visit her at: I Was Thinking..
The boys were working today on summer reading and on Boy Scout badges. Pumpkin decided she needed to practice math, so I did a bunch of multiplication problems for her to do, 3 digits times 2 digits, tough stuff! LOL Pumpkin, still not satisfied, decided to write down the times tables from 1's to 12's.
Bless her obsessive little heart!
I have had 2 cups of the nectar of the gods, and I am heading for number 3 now. I have to keep up that memory function!!!