Hubby, Hammer, Fuzzy and Dill are all sitting in the drizzle at the NY Jets game. My dad passed when the weather went south. I don't blame him, it is just a pre-season game.
Then, Pennington, first time he puts his freakin' hands on the ball in the pre-season, throws an interception? HELLO??? Not a confidence instilling move there, Chad. Ugh.
Pumpkin is also out this evening. The new Disney movie, High School Musical 2, is premiering on the Disney Channel tonight. Her friend Meg, who used to live across the street from us, is having a few girls over to watch it! Pumpkin is thrilled, because she and Meg were so very close, up until she moved. Then, even though it is just 2 towns away, they just can't keep up the friendship the same way anymore. :(
So, yes, you counted right, that leaves me alone in the house. A nice treat after the hectic week that just passed. :-)
I found this Friday Fill-in meme to do. What the heck!
1. There's Coffee and then there's decaf. LOL
2. Subscribe to TV Guide, I think it is one of the few entertainment mags worth the money.
3. I love a good book because it allows me to escape within its pages.
4. My favourite position is reading a book! (and the other thing is none of your business! LOL)
5. I need to quit worrying too much, but I am waaayyy better than I used to be.
6. I need to start walking on my treadmill again. No matter how fatigued, or how sore I am. :-/
7. And as for the weekend, tonight (Fri.) I'm looking forward to the quiet, tomorrow my plans include visiting with my cousin, Karol, when she picks up Dill, and Sunday, I am going to relax and maybe go to the pool!
And, that as they say, is that. Not much else to say... so I am signing off for now!