This is a great cat pic... right, Kathy?
Thank you everyone, for your kind comments. I am so sorry that so many of you have gone through this kind of disappointment. Many of you have experienced it because of divorce, and that is as sad.
However, there are more important things to do in this entry as it is time to count blessings for Thankful Thursday!
1. Coffee. Yes, my friends, on this particular Thursday, coffee has moved to the top of the list again! LOL
2. Dill. I really am enjoying this special time with him!!! I tell you, he is great for my ego! I get to hear all the great things that I do, that his mom doesn't do! LOL Sorry, Karol!!! And, believe me, I know mine would be doing the same!! The grass is always greener as they say!!!
3. J-Land/Blogging. This blog is a wonderful outlet for me. And, J-land has provided me with great support and wonderful true friendships that I am very blessed to have found!
4. Pumpkin. My daughter is becoming more and more mature and compassionate with each and every passing day. She is probably my biggest protector in the house, always 'watching out' for mommy. Thank you, Pumpkin.
5. Vicodin. The makers of vicodin, specifically. Thank you. On days like today, when I am feeling so much facial pain that I want to scratch at my face, it provides me with relief but leaves me functional. Both good things.
Well, gotta make sure the younger three kids don't kill each other. Supposedly, they are playing Hide and Seek, upstairs. It sounds like a full tackle version of the game. Someone will end up crying, probably Pumpkin!
Catch you later... do your Thankful Thursday if you can!