Thursday, February 22, 2007

10 Foods you Hate

Ten Foods I Hate

1.     Liver (or any organ meat)
2.    Any whole fish  (I do like Arthur Treacher's though)
3.    Peaches, or anything peach flavored (I don't know why)
4.    Brussel Sprouts  (body snatcher pods, I tell you)
5.    Broccoli  (the smell makes me gag)
6.    Lamb  (gamey)
7.    Veal  (baby calfs? 'nuff said)
8.    Tofu  (wall paper paste)
9.    Cottage Cheese (lumps, ewww)
10.   Caviar  (tried it several times, can't do it, fish eggs eww)

Okay, you know what to do... I want to see your lists!!!

be well,
Dawn

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmnn...I know I'm not biggie on veggies (shame on me!) :-D
This was a very interesting entry about you Dawn--another great way of getting to know you well. :-)
hugs,
Gem :-)

http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/dailycollage

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I am going to have a hard time coming up with ten. I'm not fussy and I've been so poor that I've subsisted on the inner layers of tree bark for a time. I need to go think about this.--Cin

Anonymous said...

Here are mine!  http://journals.aol.com/coelha/CoelhaThoughts/entries/2007/02/22/10-foods-i-hate/1975
I love your bear...  So cute!!  Julie :)

Anonymous said...

Don't write off lamb until you've had it with mint jelly.

Anonymous said...

gee Dawn! you're so honest huhu! i love the teddy bear! have a great weekend!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

I eat steamed broccoli 3-4 times a week.  I think I first started loving it when Bush (the FIRST disastrous Bush president) said he hated it.   I hate peaches and lamb, though.

Russ

Anonymous said...

I love broccoli, the only thing I can think of I absolutley will never eat is beets.
hmm   bologna....
http://journals.aol.com/sunnyside46/MidlifeMusings
Marti