I got this fun meme from Cin over at Bad Altitude. She has a private journal that I am privileged to visit! Enjoy!
Things You See While at Your Computer - Color Pyramid
Name 6 red things that you see from where you sit.
1. Red Delicious apples in a basket.
2. The Ghostbusters symbol on the dvd movie cover.
3. The red box of Diamond Crystal kosher salt.
4. A red silicone oven mitt.
5. The red nozzle for hot water on our water cooler.
6. A refrigerator magnet in red from our drug store.
Name 5 blue things you see from where you sit.
1. The blue nozzle on the water cooler for cold water.
2. The blue magnet man on the refrigerator.
3. The blue label on a typing cd that Hammer uses for school.
4. The blue glow in the water chamber of my Keurig Coffee maker.
5. The blue US Navy shirt that Fuzzy is wearing.
Name 4 green things you see from where you sit.
1. The light green olive oil in the bottle of Colavita near the stove.
2. The label on my Green Mountain Coffee K-cups.
3. The kitchen towel.
4. The tissue box.
Name 3 yellow things you see from where you sit.
1. The kitchen counter. (oh yes, 1970's chic)
2. The yellow 'How to read a label for a peanut allergy' magnet.
3. The yellow shirt on a green 'Senor Frog's' magnet from Puerto Rico.
Name 2 purple things you see from where you sit.
1. The purple grapes on the bread box.
2. The purple lid of a Sharpie marker.
Name 1 black thing you see from where you sit.
1. The black front to the dishwasher.
Come play along!