Thursday, February 1, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Good Morning!

It is time again for Thankful Thursday, from Gretchen.

1.      I am very thankful for the wonderful breakfast I had with my kids and Hubby this morning.

2.     I am thankful that after I get Hammer set up for the day, I can take a nap.

3.     I am thankful that Pumpkin Muffin decided to join the Chess Club a few weeks ago, and that she loves attending it every Thursday.  

4.     I am thankful that the weather people are forecasting about 3-4 inches of snow for overnight tonight!

5.     I am thankful for my mom and dad and all of their love, support and help, around the house and with the kids.

I am also thankful for all the wonderful graphics and tags that I am getting from my email group, Derasta Creations!  The group also has games, recipes, and other inspirational emails that really brighten up my day!  

be well,
Dawn

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the breakfast was fun and that you can take it easy for awhile today dear.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

Beautiful list...you are blessed...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

wonderful lsit Dawn!
I am thank ful for you..and I am thank ful for your doctor!:)
when do you go in gorgeous?
love,nat
ps I am greatefula bout the chess club too! awesome!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

Nice list and the Chess Club sounds like great fun for a brainy kid. Hope you get lots of fluffy snow.--Cin

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that I got to meet you thru the email group :)    
It certainly has been loads of fun !!

Anonymous said...

great things to be grateful for!  Linda

Anonymous said...

all great things to be thankful for:) have a good friday

Deb

Anonymous said...

You have alot to be thankful for hon. I for one am thankful to count you among my list of friends!! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

LOL...thankful for snow..hehe.  I'll send some more your way...HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

We got robbed on the snow !!!! NOTHING again! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ok- I'm better now.
I'm happy that your so thankful today! (well, it was yesterday really!)
hugs to you my friend,
E.

Anonymous said...

Great 5...I love coming here and reading yours :)

Hugs,
Gretchen