It is time again for Thankful Thursday, from Gretchen.
1. I am very thankful for the wonderful breakfast I had with my kids and Hubby this morning.
2. I am thankful that after I get Hammer set up for the day, I can take a nap.
3. I am thankful that Pumpkin Muffin decided to join the Chess Club a few weeks ago, and that she loves attending it every Thursday.
4. I am thankful that the weather people are forecasting about 3-4 inches of snow for overnight tonight!
5. I am thankful for my mom and dad and all of their love, support and help, around the house and with the kids.
I am also thankful for all the wonderful graphics and tags that I am getting from my email group, Derasta Creations! The group also has games, recipes, and other inspirational emails that really brighten up my day!