It is time for honoring the blessings in my life! Thank you Gretchen, Living in Savannah 2 for bringing this affirmation into my life!
I am thankful for
1) a wonderful Valentine's Day with Hubby and kids and my parents.
2) Hammer helping out with his sister today while she is sick.
3) Fuzzy making the Honor Roll again at school.
4) Pumpkin having a fabulous report card!
5) My Dad and Mom and all their love and help, especially at times like this when one of the kids are sick!
As you can gather from above, Pumpkin is sick. One of her sleepover companions became sick on Monday, so we kind of knew it was coming.
She has a terrible cough and fever and her body is very achey sore. We will go see the doc a little later. Seems to be the flu that is going around the 4th grade at her school. Ugh.
My dad just came in with Fuzzy who is very excited that he has no homework. In fact, he is so happy he is just about dancing around me in the kitchen right now.
Ahhh,the joys of youth! It takes a lot to make me dance around the room! lol
Libby has been psychotic today. Barking all day at nothing. Running around the house and chasing her tail and just generally being crazy!
Well, Pumpkin and I are going to share some Lipton's Chicken Noodle soup right now, so I bid you adieu!