1. Orencia, the IV medicine for my rheumatoid arthritis! My joints are much calmer (not as swollen or sore) now that the medicine in on board!
2. Pumpkin's unbridled joy at turning 10! Remember greeting your birthday like that? So excited and happy that you were just about jumping up and down all day long???
3. My family's love and understanding about the limits I have due to my RA, and for always being as helpful as can be!
4. My Hubby for taking off all day tomorrow to help me with preparation for Pumpkin's party, and then with the actual after school portion of the party at the bowling alley!
5. That fate spared my dear Libby from ill effects after eating 6 packages of hot cocoa mix that she stole from the counter top. Other than throwing up the foil packets and some nasty gas, she was just fine.
Last night, while Pumpkin, the boys, and Hubby were at Scouts I had about an hour to myself. It was really nice. I just read a bunch of journals and played some Poppit! Fun!
My Aunt Deb and Uncle Ed came to dinner at the Longhorn with us for Pumpkin's birthday! And, of course, my Aunt Deb's dad, George! It was George's first dinner out since his hip replacement two weeks ago! He is doing fantastic! No pain and great mobility! The physical therapists and surgeon are thrilled! He is NOT your typical 83 year old man by a long shot!
A new Survivor show starts tonight! I heard Jeff Probst in a radio interview and he said that this setting is very hard on the contestants. I think that makes a better show to watch, so, I am looking forward to it.
Hammer just asked me if I knew that when quarks are pulled apart from each other at the subatomic level that the gravitational force between them actually increases?
No, I can honestly say, I did NOT know that.
However, having a son totally into physics for the last 5 years, I did know enough to say, 'No, I didn't, but I do know that subatomic particles often don't behave the way one would expect them to behave.' He agreed. Makes me sound smarter than I am! lol
Yep, sometimes I feel like an ape next to my dear Hammer on the evolutionary scale!
ps. Still freaking cold here too! Hasn't been above the mid twenties... and has mostly been in the teens or lower! Brrrrr!