I am doing this Morning Meme from Cin, now, which although we have passed midnight into Sunday, you are going to pretend it is still Saturday, as I have in these answers... Okay?
1. What is the first thing you did? Realized that my neck and shoulders were sore, which usually are NOT among my sore morning body parts. I think it was from the stress. Or not... lol
2. What was the first thing you ate? I drank a cup of Caramel Vanilla Cream Green Mountain Coffee. Then, I drank another. I had a V-8 instead of food until we went to dinner. I did sleep until almost 1pm... So, I did miss breakfast...
3. Who was the first person you spoke to? Hubby, who woke me to tell me he was taking Pumpkin to dance class, and to keep an ear out for the boys. I then called Hammer and Fuzzy in by me and they chatted with me in bed about the video game they were playing and how they slept.
4. What was the first thing you thought of? Hmmm... something like, 'Ugh, ouch, my neck, coffee...'
5. What gave you your first smile? The boys telling me about this funny line in the video game that an Alien says, but I can't remember it exactly now.
6. What is the first thing you did for yourself? After the pee stop, I brushed my hair, put it in a pony tail and headed directly to the coffee machine! Popped in the K-cup, pushed the button, waited, oh 30 seconds, then, poured in the half and half and plopped my butt down in the kitchen and began to fire up the laptop to check my email!
7. What is the first thing you did for someone else? Wow... you know, I can't remember!! I think I cleared the table off so Hammer and his gal pal could play Yu-gi-oh cards. Although, does the letting the dog out count? I definitely did that... after the coffee and then a lot after! LOL
Play along if you want!
And, here is another meme... oh no! I am doing it again! But, I did a morning one... and this is a night time one!
Balance... symmetry... good things.
If you were throwing an 80s themed slumber party...
1. What movies would you show?
The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles!
2. What kind of food would you serve?
Ring Dings, Cap'n Crunch straight out of the box, Ruffles, Fritos Corn Chips, Pretzels. French fries with brown gravy from the diner was also a big hit!
3. Which childhood friends and crushes would you reminisce about?
LeeAnn, the Piano Store Brothers, the theater crew/crowd!
4. Which trends and fads would you lament most?
The big hair, doing the Madonna lace thing in the hair, the GI-NORMOUS earrings, the super tight jeans that I used pliers to zip up while laying flat on the bed, and the acid wash jeans look. LOL
5. What board or card games would you incorporate?
We would have to play Trivial Pursuit, just like old times and Quarters (the drinking game, where you bounce a quarter off a table into a shot glass, for those who aren't familiar)! LOL Although, I don't think we will drink alcohol as we play anymore!
That was fun...