Coffee time = All the time!
Today is Thursday, so a break from my song titled journal entries, for the Thankful Thursday title.
Please, visit Gretchen at Living in Savannah 2 , I know she is still having a tough time.
Moving to my Thankful Things!
1. Coffee. Yup. Top of the list. I guess that gives you some idea about how I am feeling today! LOL
2. Family. Maybe I just need to view them as the lifeboats... Thank goodness for the kids, they really do keep my mind off stuff! Either because we are busy with them or they are driving me crazy in some other way! LOL
3. Fuzzy's Baseball. For 2 1/2 hours last night, I forgot all about my 'stuff' and yelled and cheered and really enjoyed watching Fuzzy and all his team mates have a wonderful game! They won 23-7. Yeah... scary good. And, against a team that in the past kicked our butts repeatedly.
4. Frank returns! Yay! Everyone needs comic relief, right? So, go visit, Bill, the Wildcat over at The Wildcat's Lair , where he and his cartoon feline Frank will totally entertain you!
Put his journal on alert, because you won't want to miss the upcoming season of comics!! I know that I need the laughter in my life, so I will totally be there!
5. Paul. I consider Paul a true J-Land friend. We don't always agree, but Paul always makes me think and remember to try to re-examine things from a different angle. Paul also was the founder of CarnivAOL, which is really for each individual journal writer. For us to show off, and get a wider audience.
Please go visit Paul's journal, Aurora Walking Vacation , and read his latest entry about CarnivAOL. Then, stay and read some more. He rocks. There are many great debates that rage in his comments sections.
So, that is it from me for now! Hope you are having a great day!
I may be back with a meme later!