Tuesday 12 - Come play with me... it gets lonely in my head! LOL
I say ... and you think ... ?
1. Colorblind - Frank, a boyfriend from high school who could only see in shades of grey, black, and white. I used to feel so frustrated for him.
2. Shallow - Our town pool, and the 'no diving' spray painted in bright yellow on the concrete all over the shallow areas of the pool. You can jump in, but no diving!
3. Erotica - The Madonna book... wasn't that the name?
4. Figment - The character at EPCOT that helps you find your imagination! (He/it isn't as prominently featured there as he used to be in the 80's... does anyone else besides me remember it?)
5. Eviction - I think of friends of ours who were evicted from their apartment when the two family house sold. It was a stressful time for them.
6. Composed - I think of the piano, and how awesome it would be if someday Pumpkin composed her own song.
7. Chill - I think of Fuzzy and the hip word he claims to have made up.... Chill-ax! A combo of 'chill' and 'relax'. LOL
8. Grill - I think of one of our favorite restaurants South City Grill , they are awesome! Wow, we haven't been in a long time... I think we are overdue!
9. California - I think that both earthquakes and The Beach Boys pop into my mind simultaneously!
10. Bond - James Bond. Vodka Martinis... shaken, not stirred. Yum...on the Bonds and the drinks! LOL
11. Taxi - The tv show! I was just discussing it the other night with hubby! I loved Jim!
12. Knife - Swiss Army pocket knives come to mind! Hubby, my dad and I always had one on us to cut the straws in the kids drinks when they were little because they would always be too long at restaurants! lol
Wasn't that fun! More things you never knew about me and were never going to ask! LOL
Oh I am just cracking myself up today...