Saturday, May 12, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

What a game Fuzzy's team had today!

It was very close until the bottom of the 5th inning when one of Fuzzy's team mates hit a three run homer out of the field!  Woohoo!!! 

We led 5-7, going into the sixth and final inning, and we were the home team!  The same boy who hit the homer was pitching... poor thing!  Talk about having to keep your cool!

But, he did a great job and got the 3 outs in 4 batters... he walked the third batter; I think he got nervous... and we won the game! 

So far our team only lost the first game they played, and has won the last 4 in a row!  YAY! 

We just came back from our Mother's Day dinner out at the Longhorn Steakhouse.  It was an excellent dinner!  Tomorrow, we will have a nice quiet day at home.

Someone asked me in comments how everyone liked Spidey 3.  Hubby and Pumpkin thought it was great and the special effects were better than the first two.  Fuzzy and Hammer thought it was the best of the three movies so far, full of action and excitement.  I will let you know when the DVD comes out!

Thank you for all your kind words and support about going to the neurosurgeon!  If only the dreams about power tools and shavers to the head would stop - I would be fine!  LOL

I will get through it... lol

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's in my life and in J-land... enjoy the day... you all deserve it.

be well,
Dawn

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie, just caught up reading all your entries up to here. Wow, hon you definitely stay busy. Hurray for Fuzzy's team. I think it's awesome you guys went out tonight for Mother's Day and will be able to relax tomorrow. Wishing you love and peace this Mother's Day! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I love watching my daughter play in her soccer games.  By the end of game, all the parents are routing for both sides! It's always fun.  Hang in there & have a wonderful Mother's Day!

http://journals.aol.com/wildautumn1/love-for-wildautumnrose/

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember the excitment of watching Kenji play ball. He was a pitcher too. It is a wonderful time for family, enjoy them dear...Happy Mother's Day...love,'Sandi

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to a very awesome mom and an incredible woman!

Russ

Anonymous said...

We had our Mother's Day back in March!

Linda x.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day to a woman that really inspires me !!
Enjoy your special day with your children, and with your mom.
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Way to go on winning the game. I think it's natural to have bad dreams such as yours when surgery time is arriving and all. I had horrible nightmares right before my surgery. But I survived it and so will you. Hope you have an awesome Mother's Day. (((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! I hope you have a wonderful day....you deserve it :)

Hugs and prayers,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

happy mother's day, my dear friend
Marti

Anonymous said...

Power tools...EEK! --Cin

Anonymous said...

Dear Dawn,
youare such a super mom!
I love ya
natalie