Russ did this meme/survey and I had to do it! His answers were alternately funny and scary for me! Do go have a peek yourselves over at Inner and Outer Demons.
Here we go...
1. My uncle once: road all the way from Indiana on his motorcycle, just to see Hammer after he was born. Thanks Uncle Ed, you rock!
2. Never in my life: will I ever ski again; broke my foot the first time!
3. When I was five: I was in kindergarten, and 27 and 30 years later, respectively, Hammer and Fuzzy had kindergarten in the same classroom! (different teachers for all three of us!)
4. High School was: unique... started off great and then grew to suck. LOL
5. I will never forget: being in the play 'Oliver' my freshman year of high school.
6. I once met: Eli Manning, Giants QB. Remember my anniversary dinner?
7. There’s this person I know who: makes a lot of noise when they slice their eggs! (sorry, it just popped in there...)
8. Once, at a bar: I had a guy thrown out for eating an appetizer off the plate Kathy and I were sharing. I grew up with the bouncer. (Nickel's remember, Kath?)
9. By noon, I’m usually: fumbling for the first or second cup of coffee.
10. Last night: I watched the 'Bones' finale with the hubby and kids.
11. If I only had: no lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, or a brain thingy, maybe I could go back to work.
12. Next time I go to church: will be probably at Christmas with my mom and dad.
13. Terry Schiavo: was loved wholly, completely and desperately by her parents, and no one should judge them or that situation they ended up in. Wouldn't want to have to walk in their shoes, even for a minute.
14. What worries me most: is being a good mom for my kids and being able to help them be the best, healthiest, happiest and successful people that they can be.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: the back door, the dog biscuit container, and a box of tissues.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: the refrigerator and its many magnets and notices.
17. You know I’m lying when: I can't... I am a terrible liar.
18. What I miss most about the eighties: the music, and the energy of youth!
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare: I would be Juliette, but we would have to change that ending wouldn't we? The princess likes happy endings!!! See Sleeping Beauty!
20. By this time next year: I will have 2 teenage boys and an 11 year old daughter! Have mercy on me!!!
21. A better name for me would be: Princess Aurora! lol
22. I have a hard time understanding: Feynman's physics diagrams, although Hammer keeps trying to teach me!
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: study history, art and philosophy!
24. You know I like you if: hmmm... I like most people, if I don't I don't deal with you! lol
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my parents, my hubby, then my kids.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: (Russ' answer was hilarious - 'An orgy I wouldn't want to see.') Darwin and Mozart genius' that I would love to meet and have a meal with, the other two... feh. I actually shared an elevator with Geraldine Ferraro once, she was nice, but feh.
27. Take my advice, never: judge people outright, and always remember to treat people with the same kindness and expectations you would want to be treated with.
28. My ideal breakfast is: Eggs Benedict with extra hollandaise on the side to put over the hash browns. And, yet, my arteries are the one part of my body still NOT f'd up! LOL
29. A song I love, but do not own is: The new Daughtry hit.
30. If you visit my town, I suggest: calling me, so I can take you to an excellent in town restaurantm and show you around!! LOL
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: what the hell? <---- Russ' answer, unedited....
32. Why won’t people: realize that life is an incredible, fragile gift, and that it shouldn't be squandered. Find the hope and the joy people... only you can do that for yourself.
33. If you spend the night at my house: you'll leave with pet hair all over your clothes. <--- Russ' answer again, unedited! LOL And, I will give you extra blankies because we like it cold to sleep!
34. I’d stop my wedding for: too late, already married!
35. The world could do without: religious intolerance, hate, prejudice. Negativity.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick the belly of a cockroach? Uh NO! Not gonna happen! (okay, maybe if my coffee was being held hostage... lol)
37. My favorite blonde is: me!!! ;-D
38. Paper clips are more useful than: staples.
39. If I do anything well, it’s: be a mommy and make coffee.
40. And by the way: Fuzzy's team won their baseball game, which was tied in the last inning with a walk-off double RBI! Yeeehaaaaa!!! 10-9!! Wooohoooo!
Well, that was fun, thank you, Russ!
We are going out to dinner with the family that we spent last weekend with in Wildwood.
Ilene and I knew each other since kindergarten, and Bob since 6th grade. They grew up and married each other! :-D We had so much fun laughing all last weekend, I wanted to be sure we got together again.
For years we have been saying 'Let's go out!' and we haven't and time flies and you only go around once. Something as of late (read: stupid brain thingy) I am becoming more and more acutely aware of!