I found this meme out in the blogosphere, but had to alter a few questions that were really inappropriate or high school-ish. So, here is the result!
It was a good one for me to do last night in my test journal... kept me busy!!! LOL
1. Are any of your toes on your foot connected?
No, and that is called syndactyly or polydactyly if more than one. Nowadays, it is corrected by a plastic surgeon as soon as a child is born, before they even leave the hospital for the first time.
2. Which do you use more a pen or pencil?
Medium point blue ink pen, as I wrote about recently!
3. Look at your planner for June 30th. What, if anything, do u have planned?
Nothing is on the calendar yet! The kids will be out of school then, YAY!
4. Do you use toothpaste?
Are there other options? Oh, I guess those water thingys... Yes, I use Arm & Hammer Peroxicare
5. What was the last thing you dreamed about?
I had a dream about the motel that we are supposed to stay in for the Wildwood Boy Scout/Girl Scout Beach Jam this upcoming weekend. It wasn't a good dream, I had better be wrong! LOL
6. What color is your bedroom carpet?
7. How many passengers does your car hold?
Seven, which is usually, the 3 kids, my parents, Hubby and myself. Or 5 kids and Hubby and myself. Or any combo grown-ups and spare kids! LOL
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
No, but I do have an all black one! Except for her yellow/green eyes!
9. What is your favorite canned soup?
Campbell's Tomato, and my favorite package soup is Lipton Extra Noodle Chicken.
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Russia?
No, but I would love to go to Moscow and St. Petersburg someday.
11. Did you ever go into a room and forget what you went in there for?
Oh yeah. Bill Cosby did a whole riff on this, and it is so true. He said that your memory must be in your arse, because as soon as you leave the room, go back to where you were originally and sit down, BINGO - you remember why you went to the room!
12. Who is the last baby that you held?
My cousin Leslie's angelic little girl...
13. Do you know all the words to the Star Spangled Banner?
Yes, and I would certainly hope that most Americans do!
14. Do you have any moles?
Too many... want some?
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Same. 2005 Trailblazer EXT, burgundy exterior with tan leather interior. I love it. So, of course, they are discontinuing it. Ugh.
16. There can only be potato chips or popcorn in the world, not both, which do you choose?
Wow... I guess potato chips. There are more varieties.
17. Last time you went to a zoo?
We have a great local zoo, a town away from us. Our last visit was in the fall, and we are overdue for one now that spring has sprung!
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
No, and I hate wallpaper.
19. Closest thing to you that is plaid?
Huge coincidence, I am wearing pastel pink, blue, and white plaid pj pants!!!
20. Last person you spoke to on the phone and when?
Kathy, at about 4:30pm on Mother's Day. I meant to call Karol after dinner but the kids distracted me.
21. Who is the last person who wrote you a check?
I have no idea!!
22. How many unframed pictures do youhave in your house?
A ton... I have a whole huge plastic tub in the basement that needs to be put in albums.
23. Last time you had a date that rocked your world?
Valentine's Day dinner with Hubby that wasn't on Valentine's Day, but we went to the fondue restaurant.
24. Have you ever applied for a job where the waitresses wear shorty shorts and halters?
No, when I was the age and form (ahem) to do that, a) my father would have kicked my arse, and b) I knew myself well enough to know that I do not have the right 'temperment' to be a waitress. Someone would have been wearing food, and it wouldn't have been me. lol
25. How many pairs of underwear do you have?
About 20, I think! I have no idea... a lot!
26. Last time you received flowers?
Mother's Day, yesterday! A potted dragon fire marigold that is already planted outside along with many others along the driveway!
27. Do you play with your hair?
No, but I do find myself annoyed with it often, now that it is long again, and I am always tucking it behind my ears or pulling it off my shoulders or something.
28. Do you take anything in your coffee?
Half and half, or light cream. And, another cup please...
29. Do you have any marshmallows?
I just looked in the cabinet and I do not.
30. Who was the last person to buy you a drink at a bar?
I guess it was my Hubby!
31. Last person whom you told off?
I have no idea!
32. Last time you used mouthwash?
Yesterday, Listerine Blue. (not the recalled one)
33. Would you like to learn to play the harp?
No, it looks really hard.
34. How many entry ways are there into your living room?
3, from the front foyer, from the dining room, and from the hallway.
35. Last thing you read?
Edge of Battle by Dale Brown. I read a lot of different kinds of books, this was the second in a series that is a political military hi-tech drama story. Very good, topical, current, and great military toys, based in truth.
36. What was the last professional sporting event you attended?
A NY Yankees game in September 2006.
37. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
We ate frozen Mystic Pizza on last Thursday. Yummy. We also like Tree Tavern a lot.
38. Ever rode in a limo?
Yes, usually to the airport, also for my wedding, other weddings I was a bridesmaid in, and for the proms I attended.
39. What is the last thing you stapled?
Money to a form for Pumpkin's school. Paper clips fall off... staples guarantee it will survive the backpack ride to school in the folder and the walk from the child's desk to the teacher's desk.
40. Did you ever drink milk & Pepsi?
Yes, I have done that. A long, long, long time ago...
41. Are your feet ticklish?
Very, but Pumpkin and Fuzzy, make mine seem like unfeeling bricks!
42. Last time you saw fireworks?
Last August in Wildwood. They have fireworks over the ocean every Friday night all summer long.
43. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
I don't remember, probably a year ago or so, I love the glazed ones, but Dunkin Donuts is still my favorite!
44. Who is the last person that drove you somewhere?
One of the kids!
45. Last time you parked under a carport?
I don't think I ever have, we have a garage though.
46. Do you have a black dog?
No, a beautiful yellow labrador retriever. Think Marley, of 'Marley and Me' fame.
47. Do you have any A1 in your fridge?
No, but I do have worcesteshire in the pantry, and a variety of other steak sauces in the fridge.
48. Are you a dominating person?
I don't think so, but I am no pushover either.
49. Who has the prettiest toes that you know of?
I have no idea. Mine are okay, but I need a pedicure badly!
50. When is the last time you played a sport?
I played basketball, HORSE, with Fuzzy last week. I am assuming you all know that game. You take turns making each others shots, if you miss you get a letter, the first one to spell HORSE is out!