Nothing is going as smoothly this week as I had hoped.
Pumpkin's ears hurt. Fuzzy has a doc appointment tomorrow to get his pneumonia vaccine, and camp papers signed, so I am bringing Pumpkin with us to get checked.
Fuzzy also seems to be suffering from his allergies, although not as painfully.
Then, the surgeons office sent us the paperwork they wanted filled out. The bad part is that it said, no CD's accepted instead of CT scan films. My CT scan images were so many that it took TWO CD's to hold them all. The technician at the film lab estimated that it would cost about $800 to print them all out. That wasn't even including the MRI films.
Hubby embarked on a quest to get the doc's office to either accept the CD's or get the films directly, even though I haven't had the consultation yet, and they haven't accepted me as a patient.
It seemed too easy from the start. This highly recommended neurosurgeon, is NOT in our insurance, but agreed to do the consultation and accept our co-pay, and his office said if he wants to do the surgery, they have ways to work with the insurance and would help us figure that out.
Then, this stuff. The appointment is supposed to be Monday, and I am not sure at this point what is going to happen. I may have to push back the appointment until the films are received.
I don't know.
I do know that I am grateful for Hubby taking the lead in fighting this out for me.
I think I will find out tomorrow. It is... what it is.