Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Another Meme-ish Thing

Here is another fun meme/game list that I saw somewhere.

10 things I hate

1.  Broccoli (I don't know, it always comes to mind first!)

2.  Intolerance, prejudice, stereotypes, closed minds (Any extremist mentality makes me crazy.  Or people who think their, idea, religion, way of life, makes them 'superior'.)

3.  Child abuse or molestation (I could keep going on this serious vein, but I am sure you can all guess the rest.)

4.  Animal abuse (okay... just one more)

5.  Lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, etc. ('nuff said)

6.  Toothpaste not rinsed out of the sink (pet peeve)

7.  Bed covers and blankets mussed up before getting into bed (I have to make it just so, before I can sleep, and I married someone who kicks out the tucked in edges.  It doesn't go very well.)

8.  Toilet paper must roll from the top (another pet peeve)

9.  My kids bickering and fighting with each other (I was an only (until Kathy at 17) so, they can make me cry when they get  really mean with each other, but that happens rarely thank goodness.  I will say 'You don't know how lucky you are to have each other' to them a lot... I usually get eye rolls back.  Hubby is one of 7, so it rounds it out! lol)

10. Nasty lyrics in hip-hop with the f-bomb dropped every other verse (Just unnecessary to me.)

Fun right?  Okay... now your turn!!!  Russ, I know you will love this one!

be well,
Dawn


Tags: , , ,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say your right on about everything, except the broccoli, I love it!! I absolutely hate Lima Beans though. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...BROCCOLI!
:-) Cin

Anonymous said...

I did it! Check me out!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

My children also Fight and it buggs me so bad! I guess that is the joy of living with two teenagers! LOL
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Of course I'll do this....but how will I ever limit myself to just TEN???!!!

Russ

Anonymous said...

Had to borrow this one from you!! -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

I hate the bed messy too, Barry could care less and has been known to get into it  with folded laundry on top, and the bed not made.
I LOVE your bunnies.
hugs,
Me.

Anonymous said...

I hate the bed not being made also!  And toothpaste in the sink!  LOL.  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hate it when people turn the converstional focus back to themselves constantly. you know you are pouring your heart out about your problems at wok and they say,"that's noting, wait till you hear what happened to me"
Marti