It is March 1st and it is Thankful Thursday again!
1. I am thankful for Gretchen at Living in Savannah 2 for introducing me to Thankful Thursdays and for always inspiring me and reminding me of life's blessings.
2. My friend Luanne at LUANNE'S LIFE LIVING WITH LUPUS for highlighting my journal, and for demonstating for all to see how you can live with chronic pain and still be strong, giving, kind and an inspiration for all. Luanne has a new entry up that everyone should read.
3. My pediatrician, Dr. Rappaport, for being a kind and friendly woman, as well as a great doctor!
4. My kids, not only are they my greatest achievements and my greatest blessings, they are also my greatest inspiration to push myself and be strong!
5. My dad, who deserves a special shout out this week, even sick (thanks to my daughter, Typhoid Pumpkin) he has been cooking and helping with the kids. Thanks, Dad.
It is CarnivAOL submission time! This month someone new will be taking the submission emails! Please go to CarnivAOL™ and read the latest entry for issue #34! Last edition, hardly anyone sent in submissions... so, do it this time! Okay? I will probably send in my last entry on Chronic Pain so it will reach a larger audience, but any entry about any old thing is fine! Send it in!
In other news, now Fuzzy has the strep throat and started antibiotics, just now. Hopefully, this will be the last family member to fall to Typhiod Pumpkin's latest round of plague.
I am feeling okay. I still have the dregs of a cold and cough. Annoying. Earlier I had a terrible headache, but three cups of coffee later... it has disappeared!
There is supposed to be a big rain storm coming that will dump 1-3 inches of rain overnight. I can feel it in my bones. I would make a great weather predictor. lol