I almost forgot!!! Yikes!!!
And, that would be bad... because especially on days like today, I need to remember all the blessings in my life!
1. My family! They are my inspiration to keep chugging along!
2. My pets! Even though Libby has been quite naughty lately, pulling garbage out of a bag, knocking things off the counter, ripping open bags that she thinks may have food, she is a source of unconditional love and affection, and that is priceless!
3. Kathy, the sister of my heart, who after seeing her this weekend, I am so mindful of how much I hate that she lives 45 minutes away. I miss her being 'physically' more in my life terribly.
4. J, my nephew, Godson, and Kathy's dear babe. He is growing up so fast and he really makes me smile and laugh. He just has this way about him, like a stubborn old man in a four year old body!!! LOL
5. Coffee. Yes, I said it again. Yes, I know you all know. But, it is one of those simple things that mean so much in my little world! Really, you have no idea. Sometimes, on rainy, painful, sore, fatigued days like this, it is such a moment of pure pleasure and something that is just for me. ;-D
Okay, I feel much better now!
Yesterday, my sweet Pumpkin asked me, 'Mommy, are you an optimist?' I answered, 'Yes, things could always be worse.' She smiled and said, 'I thought so, and that is what I say, too!'
And, then she hugged me and said, 'I am so lucky to have you to talk to and you are the best Mommy ever!'
If I could bottlethe feeling I had after that moment... I would be a mega billionaire!