I found this over at Russ' blog Inner and Outer Demons .
No rules, just give one word, or babble about the word in red, whatever comes to mind!
- Groovy :: 'Feelin' Groovy' that song, is it Herman's Hermits who sings it? And, the 70's in general. My uncle Jimmy and his fringed leather jacket, his velvet suit he wore to my Uncle Eddie's wedding... yup groovy.
- Jealousy :: An unnecessary emotion/feeling that is a waste of time and energy, and generally does not figure into my life at all.
- Watching :: All my son's baseball games, which are starting soon. It is a good year, if I don't have to miss any due to my lupus/rheumatoid arthritis. And, I think of Tivo and what a pleasure it is and wonder how did I survive without it? LOL
- Kenny :: I think of Kenny Rogers. Saw him once live with my parents and Kathy. My parents new song since the 80's has been 'Through the Years'. I made sure to have it played for them at my wedding in 1991, and so did Kathy at hers in 2000.
- Games :: Being a mom now, first I think of the kids and the various video game systems and games that we have about the house. Then, I think of the games I play in my graphics group, and the games I play online, and then Trivial Pursuit. My favorite board game!
- Bread :: Garlic bread, foccacia bread, any homemade bread. Yummy!!!
- City :: In spite of what some people may say, New York City is THE best city in the world. Period. Hands down. Beats them all. You name it, we got it and more and to the nth!!! 'Nuff said.
- Stems :: I have to say that I thought first of flower stems, clipping the ends of the beautiful white roses Hubby sent me, my favorite, for our 15th Anniversary that just passed in November. I have to say, I agree with Russ about Stem Cell Research. There lies the key to cancer, Parkinson's, immune system disease, etc.
- Birds :: Alfred Hitchcock's movie, and that sound when they attack Janet Leigh. Akkkk!!!
- Listener :: What I try to be as a friend. I can't be the doer anymore, but I can always be the good listener!!!
Wasn't that fun?
Okay... now you try! LOL
So, apparently, although Hubby has not spoken one word to me about it, he has read my previous journal entry and decided to be nicer.
Hubby is also feeling better. I know it for a fact because last night, for the first time in a week, he decided to act all cutesy and make a pass at me. Pffft. Which I dropped right on the floor. Since that didn't work, he left me to continue to watch Saturday Night Live and headed to bed.
Good thinking, dear. ;-D
Hubby took the Fuzzy and Pumpkin bowling today for a quick 2 or 3 games. They had fun.
Speaking of bowling, Fuzzy topped his personal best yesterday in his town league. He bowled a 138. His previous high was 129. He was very excited, and we are all very proud!!! His last week is coming up this Saturday, and he is talking about joining a summer league to keep his bowling fresh!
Last night we all went to dinner together, Hubby, the kids, my parents and I, to our favorite local restaurant. Charlie the waiter took good care of us; it is like going to a friend's house, they bring you your drink without asking, and what not.
Then, we made a stop for me to run in and purchase hamster stuff. He gets his fruit nuggets and seed mix in one little dish, then he gets a snack dish with fresh dried fruits, fruit sticks, and yogurt drops.
Today we cleaned the cage and redid the bedding and all. Our little Tweak, is a well cared for hamster!
Libby got some great exercise today since the temperatures were mild and it was sunny. Hubby and I let her run and play in the front of the house for about a half hour. She is a very tired puppy now!
Even the cats had a treat today! We had a baked ham for dinner and Pumpkin and Tina looooooove their meats! So, I gave them little bits of ham all during dinner until they were full up!
Now, it is family time, where we all sit together and watch a tv show to end the evening, before the kids go up to read in bed, and sleep.
ps... here is the character Tweak from South Park.