1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
There are so many!!! But, what first comes to mind are the original Star Wars films and all the Harry Potters. Then, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Ghostbusters I & II, Jurassic Park, Casablanca, Moonstruck, The Big Chill, Back to the Future I, The Perfect Storm, Godfather I & II, and Gladiator.
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Only the free movies that I could see at the theatre I worked in. A few would be, Back to the Future I, which was great with that Delorean streaking across the parking lot, and Scarface, 'say hello to my little fren'! There were many more... but those were the most worth of mention.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Russell Crowe, based on his acting, Gladiator, A Beautiful Mind, The Cinderella Man, A Good Year, it is the characters that he portrays that make the movies. That is about it. Usually, it is the movies subject that draws me in.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Tom Cruise. After his comments about autism, I can say with ease, that I will NEVER pay to attend or watch another movie of his again.
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
There are so many! Especially, Star Wars, Moonstruck, Casablanca and Gladiator. I didn't include the Harry Potter's because I quote the books, not the movies. Same with the Rings Trilogy.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of thelyrics to all of the songs.
Grease. And, as a rule, I hate musicals. But, I was 13 (almost 14) in the summer of 1979. What can I say?
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
The Big Chill and Grease.
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Star Wars - The first from 1977, which is Episode IV. Epic, sweeping tale, with something for everyone.
9. Name a movie that you own.
What kind of a question is that? <--- asked Paul. A stupid one. I have wayyyyy more than I can list. Basically, all the Movies that I listed in question #1, and a whole bunch of kid movies, Disney and others.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Wil Smith. Ali was incredible. I like his action movies, too. Also, Cher. Mask was heartbreaking, Silkwood scary and Moonstruck a classic.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Yes, the last time when I was about ten. They gave way to malls in this area sooner than in most areas.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
Of course, but usually afterward more than during the movie!
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
The George Clooney movie about Murrow. I can't think of the name of it.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
I think it was called Switch. Brad Pitt was in in, it was a Guy Ritchie movie. Hubby couldn't take it anymore, so we left. I did watch the end on cable.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Too many. ET was one that I remember clearly bawling my eyes out. More recently, Forrest Gump and Sixth Sense.
Yes, please. Extra butter, in the middle AND on top!
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Once in a while. We will go see the Harry Potter's in the theatre, we saw the Rings Trilogy and the Star Wars there, too. We like action adventures, and comic book based movies, so we try to see those in the theatre. Like Batman Begins. I would love to see Ghost Rider before it leaves theatres, but the budget doesn't always allow.
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
The Da Vinci Code.
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Action/Adventure and comic book based fantasy, but some sci-fi too! lol
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
I remember going to see lots of Disney movies, I don't know which was first. The most clear memory is of being hysterical crying at Bambi's mother dying and having to be taken out of the theater. I have NEVER watched Bambi since.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
I hated the 40 Year Old Virgin. I was very upset by it... more on that at another time.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Hmmm. I think Pulp Fiction. I mean, that was a really bizarre movie.
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
The Exorcist with all the deleted scenes. Absolutely terrifying. And, Natural Born Killers... equally as terrifying for me. Forces unseen and not understood, and man's worst crimes against fellow man out of glee. Horrible.
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
I recently watched Porky's and Animal House again with my Hubby and we found ourselves really laughing again!! And, a recent movie along the same vein, Old School, had me laughing so hard my sides hurt!
That was fun! I hope everyone decided to give it a try!