Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Good Morning!  It is Thankful Thursday again!  Please visit Gretchen at Living in Savannah 2 as she is the originator or this celebration of blessings.

Here are mine today:

1.     I am thankful for the Orencia IV, because I know that by tomorrow, I should start to feel less sore!

2.     I am thankful that Hammer handled his new rubber band additions to his braces so well.

3.    I am thankful for all of my family and their understanding as I flounder through each day.

4.     I am thankful for the joy that reading brings to me.

5.     I am thankful for j-land, and for CarnivAOL™ , there have been many new visitors to my blog lately!   Everyone should go there and be directed to this months location of the blog carnival and read all the fabulous entries!

   

The appraisal lady came this morning.  A little late, but she came!  Very nice lady.  Insisted I take Libby out of the crate, she breeds dogs and loves to play with them!

Libby loved to play with her and rewarded her with lots of kisses and hair all over her black jacket.  Luckily, I keep one of those sticky rolls near the door to get the hair off!!

This is her website Royal Dog Kennels , she and her hubby raise and breed Thai Ridgeback dogs.  Very unique and interesting breed.  And, they don't shed!!  

Well, my boys are going away again!  Another Boy Scout trip, from Friday thru Sunday am.  From January through until now, the trips have seemed so frequent.  The next one isn't until the end of April, thank goodness.  Except, the week before the regular trip in April, Hubby has to go on his final training trip alone.  Ugh.  

The Scoutmaster, Mr. T, gave Pumpkin another gift of rocks!  Beautiful flat, polished agates and mudstone.  She was thrilled, of course!  She sat right down and wrote him a long thank you letter!   Good girl!

Signing off for now....

be well,
Dawn

  

 

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart dear, I am glad the orencia should be kicking in soon and that the appraisal seemed to go well!
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

You truly have a blessed thankful life( winks). I hope by tomorrow the orencia has kicked in if not already. Pumpkin is a delight so polite without even being prodded. As always I love to hear the happenings of your family. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

You list of things to be thankful for are so nice because they are jsut normal everyday things.  You appreciate exactly what you have.  That is refreshing.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Well, I got to learn something. I though the only "ridgeback" dogs were the Rhodesian Ridgeback. Nice dogs.

Your kids are great. And I'm thankful that you have Orencia, too.--Cin

Anonymous said...

Hey Scootie:

  I scrolled back a few entries to "catch up".  (Yeah, right!)  You're always so busy, I have no earthly idea how you get it all done. But I'm proud of you that you do.

It's 62 here and I've been trying to get out every single day...allergies are in full swing too...it's always somethin'.  (lol)

Just wanted to say I love you, my friend.

Andi

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that you are optimistic about the Orencia's outcome and for Hammer's progress too. Hope you'll keep feeling better everyday. CarnivAOL? It's that time again? I need to head there. Hugs to you and your family.  

Anonymous said...

have a great friday:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Great 5 and thanks for mentioning me :)
I'm glad that Hammer handled his rubber bands ok and that your infusion went well.
Justin was having quite a few boy scout trips before Christmas but it's quiet now until the end of the month.
aww that was sweet of Pumpking to write him a thank you letter :)

Hugs,
Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

Anonymous said...

Those dogs are so pretty. How cool to breed them.
I hope your feeling better by now.
hugs to you
E.

Anonymous said...

My kids love, love, love to collect those rocks!!!  Such a cute coffee graphic!!  Gretchen is awesome!!  I love thankful Thursday!  I haven't really gotten a chance to play along but it's great isn't it?  I try to be thankful every chance I get since I seem to find that entry on Saturdays.  LOL.
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

wow...how cool she wrote a thank you note.
good training!
Marti

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed this entry alert, Dawn!  I've been so sleepy in the evenings when I do the commenting thing.  I've never done a 'Thankful Thursday'.  I should start.

Russ

Anonymous said...

Thankfull Thursday...... It's a Sunday now, can I do thankfull Sunday?
Gaz x