Good Morning! It is Thankful Thursday again! Please visit Gretchen at Living in Savannah 2 as she is the originator or this celebration of blessings.
Here are mine today:
1. I am thankful for the Orencia IV, because I know that by tomorrow, I should start to feel less sore!
2. I am thankful that Hammer handled his new rubber band additions to his braces so well.
3. I am thankful for all of my family and their understanding as I flounder through each day.
4. I am thankful for the joy that reading brings to me.
5. I am thankful for j-land, and for CarnivAOL™ , there have been many new visitors to my blog lately! Everyone should go there and be directed to this months location of the blog carnival and read all the fabulous entries!
The appraisal lady came this morning. A little late, but she came! Very nice lady. Insisted I take Libby out of the crate, she breeds dogs and loves to play with them!
Libby loved to play with her and rewarded her with lots of kisses and hair all over her black jacket. Luckily, I keep one of those sticky rolls near the door to get the hair off!!
This is her website Royal Dog Kennels , she and her hubby raise and breed Thai Ridgeback dogs. Very unique and interesting breed. And, they don't shed!!
Well, my boys are going away again! Another Boy Scout trip, from Friday thru Sunday am. From January through until now, the trips have seemed so frequent. The next one isn't until the end of April, thank goodness. Except, the week before the regular trip in April, Hubby has to go on his final training trip alone. Ugh.
The Scoutmaster, Mr. T, gave Pumpkin another gift of rocks! Beautiful flat, polished agates and mudstone. She was thrilled, of course! She sat right down and wrote him a long thank you letter! Good girl!
Signing off for now....