Lists of Three
Three things I am wearing.
1) a tee shirt that is from a company my hubby used to work for
2) gray cotton sleep capri pants
3) pink cotton undies
Three things on the desk.
(I am in the kitchen at the latptop)
1) A Herrington catalog (see www.herringtoncatalog.com if you are interested)
2) a pencil
3) the cordless telephone, which is actually useless as of now, Verizon is coming to hopefully figure out why we have no dial tone, tomorrow
Three good ways to describe my personality.
Three bad things about my personality.
2) try to please others too hard
Three parts of my heritage.
1) German (7/8)
2) Italian (1/8)
3) Jersey Girl - all the way!
Three things I like about my body.
1) my hair
2) my skin (although it isn't as perfect as it used to be)
3) my eyes
Three things I do not like about my body.
1) my weight
2) my fingers are stubby and chubby, even when I was at my thinnest
3) all the weird little growths and age spots that seem to popping up now that I am into my forties
Three things most people do not know about me.
1) I love all kinds of music, classical, country, latin, you name it and I can name an artist or song I like
2) I worry more and have gotten more anxiety issues as I have aged (and after 9/11)
3) I cry pretty easily these days
Three things I say the most.
1) "Sh*t" (now, that my kids are older, I don't edit myself much anymore with that one... it is my fave... lol)
2) "Libby!" (add a variety of commands after that...)
3) "Knock it off" (aimed at the kids and/or Hubby)
Three places I want to go.
1) Paris, France specifically to see the Louvre
3) on another cruise...
Three names that I go by.
3) Ed, Edd or Eddy (nickname that hubby uses from the Cartoon Network show of the same name)
Three screen names I have had.
Three foods I ate today
1) Taylor ham and cheese on a bagel that Hubby bought me for breakfast
2) London broil (dinner)
3) french fries (dinner)
If you enjoyed that, come play! I am in a mood for these lately as my brain isn't functioning at full capacity! LOL