Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Borderline

A day late... and probably a dollar short... here is the Tuesday Twelve...

I say.... you say...

bust -  'We must, we must, we must increase our bust... the bigger the better the tighter the sweater!'  I don't know... it was some silly chant as a pre-teen, pre-boobs.  It worked too well on me... I should have wished for money! 

cream - In my coffee, of course!  Half and half, light cream, or whatever those crazy Canucks call it... I'll have some.  Please.  Right now...

(Yes, think I will brew up a cup of fresh brewed single k-cup decaf Hazelnut in my Keurig B70, be right back.... Ahhhhhh yummm!)  Yes, it is THAT good.

kisses - And hugs.  They just go together, don't they?

elbow -  Pain.  My right elbow is very sore right now.  And, I swear, I wasn't doing anything repetitive that may have caused it!  Just ask my Hubby, he wishes!!!  <<<snort>>>

shopping -  Therapy.  'Nuff said, right ladies?

snap -  Crackle, Pop... Rice Krispies!  Which makes me think of homemade rice krispie treats!  Yummy!

brush -  Hair.  Pumpkin Muffin's, mine, the dogs... always hair to brush around here!  LOL

serve -  Restaurants.  As in going out to dinner.  Hopefully, this weekend wewill go out with our friends, Ilene and Bob.  Ilene's mom has been struggling with heart failure in the hospital, and Ilene could use a good distraction like me!!!  

under -   Cover.  I love good spy or detective stories.

bubble -  Blowing.  I love to do that with the kids in the summer.  They are growing out of it... I am not.  LOL  To get Pumpkin to stay sitting on the potty, we used to blow bubbles in the bathroom.  It was fun and the only way she would sit still long enough for something to happen!  Someday, she will hate me for revealing that! 

race -  The rat race, the human race... Life is not a race.  We all end up at the same finish line, it's about what you do on the way there.  It's about the love.

banana - Bread, which hubby has been making with a really good recipe he got online lately.  It is yummy and helps keep my potassium up!  

Okay, now will someone please play this game along with me???  Copy and paste into your blog and right the first words or phrases that come to mind! 

be well,
Dawn



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your responses better then any I can come up with........lol
have a great evening
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Aww...I like the bubble potty story. That was a great idea. --Cin

Anonymous said...

I think sometimes you love coffee more than I do.  LOL.  Great answers!!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

your answers are so good I can never think of any more...it's like...oh, of course!
Marti

Anonymous said...

Cute Tues. Twelve.  Do U do this every Tues.  I will try to watch for it.  I would like to try it.  :)

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you! Love the cat graphics! Keeping you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

I want some coffee now!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Getting to know you more from these questions and answers.Loved your answers.Especialy the elbow one.I will second that LOL!! It's called computer elbow Haaaaaaaaaaaaa.Take Care God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I've got "computer elbow" too.  I think we spend too much time here!  ;)

Russ

Anonymous said...

I really want to try that coffee !!! Sounds soooo good !
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

This is good! Justin blew some bubbles last night and had Mocha chasing them :)

Hugs,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

I know a few poofs that like retail therapy too ;-)
Gaz xxxx

Anonymous said...

couldn't argue with you when it comes to therapy...shopping lol!
Gem :-)