More on this cute cat in a bit...
Here is a meme for my adoring fans! LOL Well, I am the meme princess and I have been lax in providing them!
Please feel free to copy and paste into your journal, and let me know so I can come visit!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm, probably sleeping. Exhausted after a day with my 4 month old baby, 2 year old, and 4 1/2 year old. Hubby was probably giving Pumpkin Muffin her midnight bottle.
Five naughty snacks you enjoy:
1. Potato chips, especially kettle cooked
2. Pretzels, the kind from the freezer that you do in the microwave
3. Kettle cooked popcorn
4. Cheese, any kind really
5. Ice cream
Five songs you know all the words to:
1. Time in a Bottle, Jim Croce (my wedding song)
2. Over the Hills and Far Away, Led Zeppelin
3. Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen
4. Scenes from an Italian Restaurant, Billy Joel
5. New York New York, Frank Sinatra
...and many more... I tried to choose some unique songs that would surprise people!
Five indulgent things you'd do if money were no object:
(Not Oprah $, so don't go too wild, and it has to be something you would use or be included with, no gifts)
1. Add a second bathroom for Hubby & I with a jacuzzi for my sore joints (and finish rest of house projects)
2. Get a second car, so Hubby & I don't have to share (that is a gift for me, so I am not caught without a car - which happens!)
3. Buy a condo in Wildwood Crest that sleeps at least 12 (so lots offamily can come, too)
4. Take an extended European vacation, all 7 of us
5. Have a huge catered party for everyone in my family
Five bad habits:
1. Snacking at night
2. Obsessing about being late
3. Asking Hubby to tell a story and then interrupting with details
4. I have to have the clicker when watching tv
5. Not always making my bed
Five things I like doing:
1. Being a mom
2. Being a wife
3. Reading books
4. Writing in my blog, and writing for my book, and just writing for me
5. Going out to dinner with Hubby alone every once in a while
Five things I'd never wear again:
1. Socks with individual toes
2. Gaucho pants (remember those ladies?)
3. Platform heels, spike heels, let's just call it 'dangerous footwear'
4. Madonna mid-80's lacy look (don't ask)
5. A bikini, not even if I was that cute and thin!
Five of my favorite toys:
1. I am on it right now, the computer/lap top!
2. My Keurig B70 uber coffee machine with the individual k-cups, that feeds me fresh brewed, hot, nectar of the gods whenever I desire it...
3. My digital camera
4. My cell phone, which is my emergency camera if I forget the digital
5. My GameBoy Advanced that I play Tetris and Vegas Games on
Back to the mention of the cat above...
Tina, the feral-ish kitty we adopted when Libby was a year old, has a new habit.
She likes to sleep in Libby's crate.
And, that is nice when it looks like this...
...but sometimes it looks like THIS:
Oh yes! The 95lb yellow lab DOG will not go into HER crate and disturb her fickle kitty cat sister!
Thankfully, as soon as I head into my bedroom, Libby has a very comfy bed and blankie in there to lay on. (Yes, the pics were from tonight!)
Tina will sometimes join Libby there, but not often because our older cat, Pumpkin, will chase Tina out of the bedroom if she sees her in there. That is the one place that Pumpkin, being the eldest pet, at almost 12 years of age, will not share with another cat.
Libby ignored Pumpkin's hissing, and Pumpkin never chased her because she is too afraid, although if she did, Libby would run! As you can see, she cows to the other cat, no problem! LOL
Time to hit the sack, we have an early day heading out to the zinc mine!
ps... here is Pumpkin the elder cat... asleep on the bed, waiting for me!