Comment from: erarein63
"Okay then, here are my three:
1) Who were your best friends in high school?
2) What do you think drew you together?
3) Are you still friends and keep up with each other?
1. I didn't have any specific 'best friend' in high school, more like many different friends. I went to a regional school, where everyone was from different towns. I had friends from my hometown that I was still close with, and my friend Fred, although he lives in Arizona, will always be one of my best closest friends. We started kindergarten together!!!
2. The friends I did have were usually the girls in my class. We had that mostly in common, and hung out to do homework together, and then to socialize together.
3. The only friend I have from high school still in my life is my best friend, Kathy. However, she was two years ahead of me in high school, and we only started to become close after my graduation in June 1983, and that was through a common friend. By October 1983, Kathy and I were inseparable. A year later she moved into my room, and my parents house with me, and sister's of the heart we became.
I will be back with an update later...