Thrilling Thankful Thursday....
Thank you, Gretchen, at Living in Savannah 2 , you inspire and remind us of our blessings.
1. My heart, my joy, my kids. Hammer, Fuzzy and Pumpkin Muffin, you are truly my lifeline always. I am so blessed to have each of you... so unique and wonderful and crazy and loving and happy. Thank you for making it all worthwhile.
2. My Hubby, Mom and Dad, the second line of defense. My immediate back-ups. Thank you.
3. My pets. There is just something about the unconditional love you get from a fur baby that really makes you feel good. Really. I know that all you pet owners and lovers know what I mean.
4. Kathy and Karol. I haven't actually spoken to either of them since Tuesday. They know why, they get 'it'. I love you...
5. Coffee. Ahh, yum... I am sitting here sipping my third cup of the day, Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla Cream. Yes, it is good. I thank the coffee gods every day... they give me the power to face the day! (especially since Pumpkin is bringing home a spare soon...)
I am done. I will not whine anymore. It is what it is, and I must just deal. So, that is that.
I have good news to share!
Fuzzy's team is playing in the Championship Game on Saturday morning for our town Little League!
This is the last year before Fuzzy and friends move up to the 'big' field with 90 feet between the bases like the big leagues.
It would be really nice to go out on top, winning the big trophy! So many of these boys have played together since tee ball, and have worked really hard at getting here! They had a phenomenal season and finished in first place!
But, now it comes down to this ONE game!!!! I am so excited and nervous!!! lol
Also, Pumpkin Muffin is does a report tomorrow for school on the female pirate, Mary Read. She is dressing up as a pirate too! I will take a picture of her later when she tries it on!
ps... Here is some eye candy for the ladies....