Friday, June 29, 2007

Let's Dance

Hubby sent me the recital pictures that we took of Pumpkin, finally! 

The date is wrong on the photo by one month, they were taken on 6/17, the day of her dress rehearsal.

This first picture was from her ballet number, Celtic style music called 'Butterfly'!

Next, are two pictures from the jazz number which was performed to Little Richard singing ZipahDeeDoDah!

Last we have the hip hop number to Chris Brown's 'Run it'!

She didn't wear her knee brace on performance day, but it was good that she did at the rehearsal.

Sorry it took so long in getting them out to you all! 

Today, everything is officially over!  Last night was the end with the piano recital!  Our schedule is now wide open!  Yay!

Pixie should be here soon for her sleepover, and Fuzzy will go home with DogBoy for his sleepover!  They have all been warned... NO ALL NIGHTERS!   Otherwise, we end up with sick, cranky, unhappy kids, and that makes for unhappy parents, as we all know!

I did get a nap this afternoon, so I am rested and ready!  The cold medicine cleared up my head pretty good, too.  Thankfully!

Wish us luck!  LOL

be well,
Dawn

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that jazz outfit...Sparkly! --Cin

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!  My sister danced.  Lots of recitals.  Love the Icanhasacheezeburger!  Not listening!
Traci

Anonymous said...

What a cutiepie!

Can I copy/paste/SAVE "NOALLNIGHTERS", that I may send it back to you, hmmm, about midsumer, perhaps?

They'll have whined you down by then, I should think.

;)


Anonymous said...

Great pictures.
Have fun with the sleepovers, I agree, no allnighters...it's bad for parents!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

great pictures.  I miss the sleep overs.  LOL  Now I don't want to know about them.  
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

great pictures:) enjoy your weekend

Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh, your daughter looks cute in her outfits!  The recital must have been wonderful.  And the costumes are the cutest!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

omg..she is so cute..  she looks a lot like you!  :)  Julie

Anonymous said...

Aw, I remember those days of dance recitals.  Megan was my dancer.  They just look so cute with all those outfits but boy aren't they expensive?  Pumpkin sure is busy with both piano and dance.  Oops, Megan also played the violin and really well but wouldn't practice so no recitals for her on that.  Hugs to you, Dawn...Chris

Anonymous said...

aww what great pics!!

Hugs,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful.How pround you must be as I always am of my Grandughters dancing pictures too.She looks so loevely in her dance outfits.Arn't they just something special kids.I love them to have interests.Thanx for sharing them well worth the wait.Haaaaaa I love the not listening graphic.so appropriate.Happy to read you are feeling a little brighter and you have mangeaged to rest.Take Care Have a great weekend God Bless and Good Luck LOL!!Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I always loved danced recitals.  She looks great in the pics.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics. Congrats to Pumpkin for a job well done! Hope last night with the sleep overs wasn't a stress buster. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

what a doll
Marti

Anonymous said...

very sweet! thanks!
love,nat