Yeah, patience... ugh. Fuzzy tried that this morning.
I still owe 2 more pictures on my picture request meme.
Here are my slippers for Gaz. Gaz claims that you can learn a lot about people from the slippers they wear. I don't know what my pastel multi striped Dearfoams say about me...
but here they are for your perusal:
And, for Deb, a picture of me. Let me just say, I hate pictures of me, but here it is anyhow.
Don't complain about the black and white... you are lucky it is on here at all... that was the only way I could stomach it. My eyes are blue, my hair is blonde, I am very fair skinned, and have red cheeks from my lupus. And, I am not fishing for compliments... so don't bother! lol
And, from over at Cin's blog here is a quick questionnaire meme.
1. A mani/pedicure or mountain biking? Totally a manicure and pedicure. Any time...
2. A day at the beach or a day on the slopes? A day at the pool would be preferred or a day in the lodge with hot cocoa! LOL I don't ski as I broke my foot the first time I went. The beach is good, but I must have an umbrella, and a pool for swimming!
3. Dinner at a 5 star restaurant or homecooking at a diner? I love diners, but here in NJ, I do that a lot, so I would choose the 5 star to maybe have something new and unusual!
4. Coffee and a good book at a coffee shop or a cold drink and a good book in the park? Totally coffee and a book, but you all knew that, didn't you? Two of my favorite things... reading and drinking coffee!
I am on cup #2 this am of Green Mountain Hazelnut.... yum.
5. Musical theater a là Broadway or a movie in the theater? Broadway. I love live theater. I love movies, too, but you asked to choose! LOL
6. An evening at the opera or a rock concert? I would totally enjoy the operal more at this age. I have never seen La Boheme live, only on PBS.
7. Manilow or Metallica? Neither? Sorry! Although, I admit, I know more Manilow than Metallica. I just never liked Metallica at all.
Okay... that's enough for now... more later!