Thankful Thursday is upon us again!
My blessings are as follows:
1. YOU. Yes, you. YOU are reading my blog, you my J-Land pal leave me comments when I am blue and need to vent. I thank you, humbly, from the bottom of my heart.
2. Brit of Brits blog. Thank you. I have never had someone declare a day just for me... and so many of your readers came by to bid me well. It was wonderful and really made my day!
3. ?. There is someone that I can't name, but trusted me today with a confidance, truly a mark of our online friendship being as real as those face to face, I believe. You know who you are, and thank you for trusting me enough to share more of yourself with me. You have been a wonderful support to me, and I treasure our friendship. I hope I give back as much as you give!
4. LuAnne from LUANNE'S LIFE LIVING WITH LUPUS. Lu, today, in email you gave me great advice. THANK YOU. Some of it, was on subjects that can be hard to discuss, and you just dove in there and helped me out with some great info and I am very thankful. Wonderful insight on your part, by the way, and I appreciate it so much!
5. Paul from Aurora Walking Vacation . Today was Paul's 3rd Anniversary in the blogoshere. I love his blog because he makes me think, and he points out absurdities in the world that I might not otherwise question. He also shares about his life and I enjoy that too.
Paul also wrote this entry that I had a part in inspiring... read it if you can.... Brother, can you spare a spoon? Paul's insight into how difficult life can be with a chronic illness took my breath away. Thank you, too, dear friend.
ps... I'll be back with more...