It is a gray, rainy day, the kind that makes you want to sleep in!
However, I got up and did work on the garage/mud room section. I am taking a break now.
I learned my lesson. :-/ LOL
It is Thursday, and thanks to Gretchen, at Living in Savannah 2, it is time to pay homage to the blessings in my life!
1. Boy Scouts. I cannot begin to express how happy I am that Hammer 'tried out' and fell in LOVE with Scouts! It has helped him tremendously with his social skills and with him maturing and coming out of his shell. I continue to be amazed.
2. ADC, my graphics/tag group. There are so many talented taggers in this group, I will not single anyone out for fear of forgetting someone! You see the results of their greatness, here on my blog! Some things are also just snagged and shared, and you can see, they have a good eye!
We also play trivia games, trade songs, and there are newsletters for household hints, and pet tips! It is really a lot of fun, and I need to thank them all!
3. My parents. Mom and Dad take the time to make me feel special, loved, and pampered occasionally, and sometimes, that is the best medicine in the world. Thank you, I love you!
4. Karol. My dear sweet cousin and I had a brief phone conversation on Monday (too brief), but the best part was that she 'GOT IT'. Instantly. No explanation needed. I knew she would, I am sooooooo lucky. Thank you... I love you so much.
5. Coffee! Oh yes, it has moved back up onto the actual list!!! LOL It helped me organize and clean on Monday like a bat out of hell, and today, helped me hit the garage area! Wooohooo!!! Let me hear ya shout - 'Go Coffee, go coffee, go coffee!'
Okay, so there ya have it. My Thankful Thursday things.
Time to get back up off of my arse and do some more!
And, thank YOU all for the wonderful comments on my journal... J-Land helps keep me going!!!