With the kids school year almost at an end (Friday, yay), school has been on the mind, and I saw this meme about your Senior Year of high school, so I decided to give it a try.
And, James Dean seemed to be a good graphic for that theme, too.
Ps... Everyone who likes cats and funny things should go here: The Wildcat's Lair
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Name of your homeroom teacher. Ms. Del Duca, she also taught Earth Science and freshman grammar.
2.What sports or clubs did you participate in? I did the school plays which were part of Drama Club and Yearbook.
The play my senior year was 'No No Nanette'. The rest were 'Oliver', 'Bye Bye Birdie' and 'Guys and Dolls'. I had small parts in each, nothing big, which pissed me off each year! LOL
3. What kind of car did you drive? I drove a 1970 Cutlass Supreme SS coupe that was gold, and had a great stereo.
4. It's Friday night, where were you? Roller skating at one of two rinks, or a movie, or a friends house hanging out.
5. Were you a party animal? No, but that isn't to say that I didn't party either. Moderation, as they say, is the key! LOL
6. Were you considered a flirt? Yes, I was.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir. No, just the school play that year.
8. Were you a nerd? I was very good academically, but no, not a nerd.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No!
10. Can you sing the fight song? I used to be able to do it, we all had to learn it freshman year.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Enger, my Trig/Pre-Calculus teacher. I had her for all my math classes and she was the best. And, I was her pet! lol
12. Did you cut on Senior cut day? Yes, doesn't everyone?
13. School mascot? The Paladin, a Knight or Champion of honor.
14. Did you go to Prom? Yes.
15. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Never in a million years!!!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? It was hot and looooongggg.
17. What did you do on senior cut day? I honestly do not remember!
18. Did you have a job your senior year? Yes, I worked for Sears Credit Department since my junior year.
19. Where did you go most often for lunch? The school cafeteria, which was awesome. No one was allowed of campus for lunch.
20. Have you gained weight since then? Oh hell yes!!!
21. What did you do after graduation? I went to college.
22. When did you graduate? 1983... sheesh... it doesn't seem that long ago, yet it is. Yikes!
23. Who was your Senior prom date? Dave, my boyfriend at the time. It was supposed to be my friend, Fred, but he had some personal issues at the time, and just couldn't do it.
24. Are you going / did you go to your 10 year reunion? No, I don't plan on going to any. The reunion I would want to go to would be for the year Kathy graduated. I hung out with all those guys! LOL But, honestly, I probably wouldn't even go to that. Too much money to waste on revisiting the past, and I can do that in my mind whenever I want! LOL
25. Was your prom held at the school or in a hall? Our prom was held at a hall in a country club.
Well, that was more than enough visiting high school for me! LOL
I now officially feel older than dirt!